|Register and Pay for Artist INC Online |
- This registration link will take you to an online payment system that accepts credit card payments.
- Within 1 business day you will be contacted via e-mail with your User ID and Password to begin accessing the Artist INC Online site.
- Paid registration will provide you access to Artist INC Online for 6 months.
|Purchase a copy of Jackie Battenfield's The Artist's Guide, How to Make a Living Doing What You Love. |
- Battenfield's book is used throughout the online workshop, so it's a must have.
- Want to keep everything electronic? This book may be purchased immediately from Amazon in an electronic format readable with a Kindle reader. Free Kindle Reading Apps for your computer or mobile device can be downloaded for from Amazon.
- Prefer actual pages to flip? Hard copy editions of the book can be purchased through Amazon as well.
|Complete each of the eight sessions |
- The Artist INC Online main page will lead you through a comprehensive guide of materials and activities for each of the eight sessions.
- Interactive Video Lessons
- Each of the eight sessions contains three to six interactive video lessons. Interactive video lessons run between five and 15 minutes.
- The interactive video lessons require the latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free.
- As the Interactive Video Lessons utilize Flash technology, they cannot be accessed via IPhones, IPads or other mobile devices restricting the use of Flash.
- What is an Interactive Video Lesson? Click here to see for yourself.
- Do the assigned readings from The Artist's Guide and a variety of other web-based resources identified in each session's materials.
- Explore and utilize the Internet resources provided with each session.
- Complete the action items for each session, including printable worksheets and participation in the Artist INC Discussion Blog.
|Schedule your one-on-one |
- E-mail the Artist INC Online team to schedule your 30-minute one-on-one telephone counseling session with a trained Artist INC Facilitator. This is your chance to ask questions and discuss your goals for your art practice with a facilitator experienced in the business end of art practices.
|Still have questions? |
Contact the Artist INC Online team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-235-6769.