Applications are currently open through June 28, 2016 for the
Fall 2016 session of Artist INC Live. Apply Here
FALL SESSION DATES & LOCATION
The next Artist INC Live KC session will take place September 12-November 7, 2016. This session will run on eight consecutive Monday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm from September 12 to November 7, 2016 with a break half way through on Monday, October 10th.
- September 12, 2016
- September 19, 2016
- September 26, 2016
- October 3, 2016
- October 10, 2016 (Break, no class session)
- October 17, 2016
- October 24, 2016
- October 31, 2016
- November 7, 2016
Applications for Artist INC consist of the following items:
APPLICATION & RESUME:
Applicants of all artistic disciplines must complete a narrative application form, submit their resume/CV and digital work sample online through Submittable.com during the open application period.
- Visual Artists: 4 digital images to be submitted online through Submittable.com (limit 1 MB per image)
- Performing Artists, Dancers and Filmmakers: up to 4 minutes of digital video submitted online through Submittable.com
- Writers: up to 8 representative pages submitted online through Submittable.com
- Musicians: up to 4 minutes of digital audio submitted online through Submittable.com
Applicants facing difficulties completing online submissions should contact Sarah Hearn at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The narrative application to be completed online through Submittable.com includes three questions:
- Provide a statement describing your work, your primary motivation for creating work, and your passion for your chosen artistic discipline. (maximum of 500 words)
- What do you want your arts career to look like five years from now? (maximum of 500 words)
- What do you see as key opportunities or challenges relative to your artistic career, and how do you think participation in this seminar will help you to advance as a professional artist? (maximum of 500 words)
- Applicants must live within an 80 mile radius of downtown Kansas City, MO.
- Applicants who will be enrolled in a program of undergraduate or graduate study during the workshop are ineligible to apply.
Applicants facing difficulties in completing online submission requirements on Submittable.com should contact Sarah Hearn at email@example.com